Summer Newsletter – Merging Yoga & Arts
We want to wish you a lovely summer break with an ‘Art’ Yoga session this coming weekend, as a special closure to our outdoor activities till September. Our creative and talented artist and Yoga teacher Natalie Drayton is exhibiting her pieces from Friday – see above. You are all invited to attend both the evening exhibition and the morning Yoga Class, FREE of charge on Saturday 31st from 9.30 am at Urban Tribe Warehouse.
We will also announce our first Meditation/ Art and Yoga Retreat led by Natalie in October at the event.
Outdoor Yoga Classes
We are resuming the outdoor classes this week – take the last ones if you still have space on your loyalty cards. Next ones are Wednesday at 6pm in the Lakes, Tuesday at 8.30am and Sunday 1st June at 6.30pm in Springs.
Summer & next season events
– Goa Ayurvedic Detox Retreat – 24th to 29th July
– Outdoor Yoga classes – from 14th September onwards
– Alkaline Workshop & Yoga – 26th September
– Bhutan Spiritual Yoga Retreat – 3rd to 10th October
– Emirats Zoo, Baby & Toddler Yoga Retreat – 10/11th October
– Meditation, Art & Yoga – 31st October
– Nepal, Yoga in the Hills with Rafting & Trekking 28th November to 3rd December
– Oman, Mountain Peak Trekking and Yoga, 19th & 20th December
To book or enquiry, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are on twitter and instagram as a lot of you already know – Follow us @yogaretreatsUAE on twitter and liviayogaretreats on instagram.
Livia and the team!